5 Easy Ways to Sneak in Exericse
Some days it can be a struggle to get your workout in, especially during the busy holiday season. Here are 5 easy ways to sneak your workout in.
- 3 days a week get up 20 minutes earlier then you usually do to fit in a cardio/strength training workout
- Go to the gym over your lunch break. If you don’t have access to a gym, go for a walk outside or run the stairs at your workplace
- After supper go for a walk with the kids or a bike ride. If you live where it is too cold to go outside, run the stairs at home or have a jump rope contest.
- Exercise while at work. Sit on an exercise ball instead of on a chair. Bring a pair of dumbbells to work and once an hour do a set of squats, rows and bicep curls. Switch it up every hour.
- While watching TV, during commercial breaks do planks, jumping jacks, squats and push-ups.
Bonus! Here is a quick 15 minute workout you can do in the comfort of your home 15 minute workout
These are just some easy ways to sneak exercise into your schedule.
I would love to hear how you sneak exercise into your schedule. Leave a comment below or contact me at email@example.com
You can also connect with me at:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.