5 Food Swaps you can do now
5 Food Swaps for Healthier Living
1. Use lettuce in place of bread for your hamburger or hot dog
2. Make your own French fries (cut up a potato, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil, sprinkle with season salt and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees)
3. Substitute Greek yogurt for sour cream in dips
4. Try buffalo meat in place of a hamburger patty
5. Substitute hummus on your sandwich for mayo
Share with us your favorite food swaps!
You can find more fitness and nutrition tips at
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.