Chili Spiced Nuts
This is the perfect holiday snack to bring to your next party. I hope your guests enjoy them as much as mine continue to.
- 1 cup of each: cashews, almonds, peanuts, pecans or 4 cups of whatever nuts you like best
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. cumin
- Juice of 1 lime
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325℉.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour nuts onto the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine oil, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, lime juice, and rosemary. Pour over nuts and mix until nuts are evenly coated with spice mixture.
- Roast at 325℉ for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to avoid burning. Pour the 2 TBSP maple syrup on the nuts and stir the last 8 minutes of baking time.
- Remove pan to a cooling rack on the counter and allow nuts to cool, stirring occasionally, until completely cooled.
*This recipe is modified from The Real Food Dietitians
Get a meal guide+recipes here
Want to start losing fat and seeing results, grab my 3 fat loss tips