Easy Snack Ideas
With the weather turning warmer we want to be outside as much as we can. Here are some simple snack ideas to help you stay healthy and reduce your cooking time.
- Buy pre cut fruit and veggies so you don’t have to peel and chop. Dip your veggies in hummus or stir together greek yogurt with your favorite spices for a fresh dip. Stir together peanut butter and greek yogurt for a new twist on fruit dip.
- String cheese and nuts….can’t get any easier then this! You don’t have to do anything just open and eat.
- Yogurt Parfait. Layer greek yogurt, berries and granola in a bowl and enjoy! This is great for kids to make too.
- Protein bar-just grab and go. My favorites are these snack bars and Pure Fit bars.
- Guacamole with 1 serving size of tortilla chips and/or veggies. You can make your own guacamole or you can buy the single serving ones. The single serving ones are great for those of us that want to eat all the guac!!
I hope these ideas inspire you to eat healthy and still enjoy the foods you are eating. Enjoy the warmer weather!