Easy tips to cut 100 calories
5 Ways to cut 100 calories from your diet without even trying
If you are looking to lose weight or to just be healthy you may be sabotaging your success and not even know it. Here are 5 super easy ways you can cut 100 calories a day from your diet (and you won’t even miss those extra 100 calories!)
1. Use mustard on your sandwich instead of mayo and save 180 calories
2. Order your coffee drinks with nonfat milk instead of 2% milk and save 100 calories
3. Have 1/2 cup of Edy’s Slow Churned Vanilla Bean Ice Cream instead of regular full fat ice cream and save 100+ calories
4. Chose balsamic vinaigrette dressing over Caeser dressing on your salad and save 150 calories
5. Order your coffee drink with no whip topping and save over 100+ calories
BONUS TIP: Eat your fruit for breakfast instead of drinking juice and you can easily save 60+ calories plus you will feel fuller because the whole fruit has more fiber in it then the juice.
I want to hear from you!! What do you do to cut 100 calories from your diet?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.