Get Heart Healthy
We all know exercise is good for your heart, but did you know certain foods are better for keeping your heart happy. Here is a list of 5 Heart Healthy foods you can start incorporating into your diet today!
1. Cranberries-they can help raise your HDL (that’s the good cholesterol)
2. Whole Grains and beans-studies have shown that men who eat 4 servings of whole grains and/or beans a week have a reduced risk of heart disease
3. Grapefruit-can lower your cholesterol
4. Water!!-can help lower the risk of heart disease by 60%!! Drink up!
5. Fish-the omega-3’s help strength the heart muscle and lower blood pressure
Start working these foods into your diet so you can live a healthier tomorrow!
Want more health/fitness info? Follow me at:
*Research pulled from Men’s Health and Women’s Health