Hi I’m Lisa Holtan, the owner of Personal Training with Lisa. I created this website to help everyone have access to a personal trainer. There is so much confusion out there about the fitness industry and I want to help you simplify it. That’s my motto to help people live a healthier life and to get the body you have always wanted….it’s that easy.
I’ve always had a passion for fitness and exercising. I like helping people reach their goals. I enjoy following the fitness journey that people embark on, and helping them on that road to a healthy lifestyle. I used to work in Corporate America and sat in a cube all day, and simply wasn’t fulfilled. I wanted to help people. I wanted to be active, and I wanted to make others feel good about themselves.
I’ve noticed that there are too many options for fitness and nutrition, and people become overwhelmed and simply don’t do anything. I enjoy helping them make the right choices, and creating a plan that’s right for their lifestyle and body.
I’ve trained everyone from rehabbing an injury to high school athletes; football, track, softball, volleyball, and golf athletes. I have done the off-season conditioning, and have also done one on one workouts as well. The Prescott Football team that I worked with went to state for the 1st time in 5 years, and they all got stronger, faster, and most importantly, strengthened their core. I was proud to be part of that.
Remember, the tortoise did win the race at the end. Keep focusing. There is no magic pill, but with my guidance and your hard work and determination, we can achieve your desired results.
Certifications and Achievements
- Certified Personal Trainer – NASM
- Certified Golf Fitness Specialist – NASM
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor – NETA
- Certified Barre and Yoga Sculpt – NETA
- Certified Nutritionist – Metabolic Effect
- Owner of Body Works – www.bodyworksprescott.com
- Publications include Tee Times Magazine, Prescott Journal, Pierce County Herald, and the Current
- Speaking engagements include high schools and colleges as well as community events