Tips to Help You Get Back to the Gym
5 Tips to Help You Get Back to the Gym
Did you take the summer off or go on vacation and just haven’t made it back to the gym yet? These tips will help you get back to the gym and back to your workout routine.
- Start with an easy workout. Ease your way back into your workout with an easier workout. You don’t want to push too hard, too fast or you will end up sore the next day.
- Decrease the weight you are lifting by 5lbs. If you lifted 20lbs doing the shoulder press then decrease the weight to 15lbs and work your way back up to 20lbs.
- Bring a friend with you. It is always more fun to workout with a friend and you can keep each other accountability.
- Try a new workout or class. Trying new things will keep your workout exciting and you will want to keep coming back.
- Schedule a free equipment orientation and free personal training consultation. A refresher on how to use the equipment and making sure you are doing the exercises correctly is always a good idea. To schedule your FREE personal training consultation at Body Works fill out www.bodyworksprescott.com or on www.personaltrainingwithlisa.com
Fill out this form to schedule your FREE personal training consultation at Body Works-Prescott
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.