Fruit Topped Protein Pudding
This fruit topped protein pudding is so good you won’t believe it is healthy! This is a great option for a snack or a quick breakfast.
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry protein powder
- 3/4 cup berries (blueberries, raspberries or strawberries)
- 2 tbsps Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds with the almond milk and the protein powder. Whisk well, making sure all the seeds are incorporated. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight to thicken.
- In a small bowl, mash half the berries with a fork. Top the chia pudding with the mashed raspberries, remaining berries and coconut flakes. Serve and enjoy!