Fruit Topped Protein Pudding
This fruit topped protein pudding is so good you won’t believe it is healthy! This is a great option for a snack or a quick breakfast.
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry protein powder or 1 serving of collagen
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup berries (blueberries, raspberries or strawberries)
- 2TBSP Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2TBSP chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the chia seeds, almond milk, protein powder/collagen and vanilla. Whisk well, making sure all the seeds are incorporated. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight to thicken.
- In a small bowl, mash half the berries with a fork. Top the chia pudding with the mashed raspberries, remaining berries and coconut flakes. Serve and enjoy!
Let me know what recipes you would like to see on the blog. You can find more about healthy recipes at www.lisaholtan.com
Macros (does not include protein powder/collagen or the optional fruit/nuts